Kansas State University
B.S. in Computer Science: Software Engineering
Class of 2017 - Cum Laude - Putnam Scholar
C# - SQL - Python - C
Swift - VBA - Assembly
Contributor to open source community. Self-motivated language development inside and outside of the classroom. Volunteer skill sets for non-profit causes.
Emphasis on ease of use and proper implementation of maintainable design patterns. Passionate about web, mobile, and game development.
Regular programming contest, development conference, and research symposium participation
Linux - Unix - MacOS - Git - Bash - AWS
Visual Studio - TFS - Eclipse - IntelliJ
Unreal Engine - Xcode - Unity
Ramsey Solutions, March 2018 - present, Nashville, TN
- Building front-end standards and tools for emerging company-wide CMS platform.
- Implementing and refining our in-house visual design system.
- Collaborating with creative teams to showcase company projects and drive recruiting efforts.
Software Development Engineer
Amazon, July 2017 - February 2018, Seattle, WA
- Developing Amazon's key customer behavior data platform, generating insights company-wide.
- Driving best-practice agile software development with efficient code reviews & sprint planning.
- Designing heightened user-experiences, simplified user-interfaces, & self-service tools.
Network Projects Intern
Phillips 66, May 2016 - August 2016, Bartlesville, OK
- Designed & configured networking infrastructure solutions throughout the United States.
- Pursued Cisco CCENT Certification emphasizing routing & switching technologies.
- Gained experience with VoIP, LAN optimization, & WAN connectivity strategies.
Software Development Intern
Koch Industries, May 2015 - August 2015, Wichita, KS
- Developed and designed internal IT website using modern web technologies.
- Established fluency in Microsoft MVC, Bootstrap, & enterprise development techniques.
- Ranked second place team in Koch Intern Innovation Challenge (35 teams).
Customer Service Specialist
Best Buy, May 2014 - Nov. 2014, Overland Park, KS
- Led customers towards effective & personalized technological solutions.
- Efficiently troubleshot malfunctioning software and hardware.
- Clearly demonstrated usability & function of technology to customers.
Two Dudes and a Lawnmower
Co-Owner, May 2013 - August 2013
Theater Crew, April 2012 - August 2012
Oklahoma Joe's Bar-B-Que
Busser, June 2012 - August 2012
Leadership and Activities
Challenge ministry Leader
A Student Ministry Emphasizing Discipleship and Community
August 2014 - May 2017
ACM Chapter Member & Scholar
The World's Largest Educational Computing Society
August 2013 - May 2017
Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholar Leader
A Select Scholarship Promoting Leadership Development
April 2015 - May 2017
Cadence ACapella Selected Member
K-State's Premiere All-Male Acapella Group
August 2013 - May 2014
Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America
Highest Rank Attainment in One of the Nation's Largest Youth Development Societies
April 2013 - Present
INTERESTS and Aptitudes
Presentational and conversational skills in a variety of settings.
Creativity through improvisation, vocal music, and acting.
Passion for game mechanics, development, and economics.
Talking and engaging with people, not just computers.
Task Oriented, constantly driven to greater efficiency.